Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life in 10 years

My life in ten years wow, that’s weird to think about. I plan on going to college and find a  good lookin rich guy and marry him! Well, that’s plan A but in reality that’s not going to happen so I plan on  going to Texas Tech and becoming a teacher marrying the man of my dreams and move back to the small Texas town I have come to love Childress. Im going to wake up every morning and sneak to the nusry and watch my children sleep  and hope that they will have as good of a childhood as I did. I plan  on sitting on the front porch talking to that sweet grey haired old man that i look up to so much (my dad), so i guess you could say that’s the life I envoy and plan to have!

1 comment:

The Vannoy Family said...

Just had to check out my favorite student's blog! You're doing a great job! You are awesome!