Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BONFIRES

Childress Texas not having bonfires its hard to believe, ever since I was little I remember getting all bundled up and going out in to the October weather to see the tradial bobcat bonfire. I have always looked forward to it and i was really upset to hear that were not having it. I also know that the school and town are working hard to make the pariade a new tradtion, but it still doesn't compare to the bonfire. I thought it would be fun to spray paint a bunch of cars and then give the football players a big hammer and they chould go at the cars. If you don't get what i'm trying to say just think about the movie remember the titians it show a little clip of them doing that. In all this to say i'm upset that were not having a bonfire but hey not everything can float your boat.

No comments: