Monday, October 27, 2008

Invisibility Cloak

Invisibility... hmm were would I go and what would I do? It took me a while to think  about one place and I chose Childress, even thou this is a small town there are lots of things we don't know about. I can just picture walking around down town on a fall day and pop my head into catus rose and hear the latest gossip, or even sit in the mayor's office and hear about our little Texas town's worries. I could walk down the halls of each school and recall old memories and watch as other kids make their own, I would also enjoy going to the park and sitting on that old swing and watch as new mothers bring their children to play on the playground. The Being invisible part might be fun for a little bit because you can just look from the outside in and think about what you have to be thankful for but on the other hand I really wouldn't enjoy it that much cause when it comes down to it all I want  is to be loved and you really can't have that when no one can see you.

No comments: